Feb 10, 2012

Bamboosa Baby Clothing


Yesterday while weeding through some of our emails from years past I ran across Bamboosa. I had completely forgotten about this company and eagerly contacted them again. What I love SO much about Bamboosa is not only is the company eco-friendly, ALL their products are made right here in the USA!!!

And yes you heard me correctly! Clothing can be made from bamboo! When I talk about a bamboo related items in our store, I sometimes am met with very inquisitive expressions. It's almost as if I can see what questions they are eager to ask.

The touch of bamboo against your skin is one of the most luxurious and delightful feeling your skin will ever come into contact with. And imagine swaddling your brand new bundle up in something as soft and cuddly as bamboo?!! It's like cashmere for your baby!

Bamboo is not only eco-friendly but it's HIGHLY sustainable! And I mean HIGHLY!!! Have you ever planted a stock only to see it get completely out of hand as it spreads like wild fire? We have several little patches that continue to sprout up along the side of our house. (Of course, for anyone that's been to our house, that area has been badly neglected and it really just needs to be plowed and tilled so we can start over fresh! The endless responsibilities of home ownership, right?)

Bamboo is also a natural temperature regulator. Your baby will stay warmer in the winter and cooler during the summer months without the worry of her over-heating and becoming sweaty.

Did you know that bamboo is naturally UV protective? Pretty awesome stuff, right?!! But this stuff isn't just for babies, Bamboosa has a full line of men's and women's, even items for your home!

I can't wait to purchase some of the cozy Yoga Pants for myself! What's your favorite Bamboosa item or what Bamboosa item would you purchase for the next baby shower you'll be attending?