Jul 16, 2012

Snoozie Slippers

Ok, I know what you may be thinking. Why am I even talking about slippers in the blazing heat of summer? Well, keep reading to find out my crazy reasoning behind this blog about Snoozies Slippers!

My entire family owns their own pair of snoozies and I have to be honest. They are the softest slippers I've ever sunk my feet into. Not only are they lightweight but they wash up well and have grippies on the sole. Meant to fit snug like a sock, Snoozie Slippers fulfill the desire for something cozy and warm without the bulk of a traditional slipper.

We have tile in our kitchen and back pantry area so wearing my snoozies is ideal for me (those that know me well, know that I HATE being cold!)

These fun slippers come in a variety of colors and patterns and are perfect for gift giving! They are the perfect gift for your recent high school grad who will be heading to college. Priced well at just $10-$12.99, summer is the PERFECT time to stock up before our inventory gets low going into the cooler months. The colder weather causes delays in shipments from the manufacturing company because, well you guessed it, EVERYONE wants a pair! So, grab a pair or two and pamper your feet tonight. Your feet will forever love you!