Aug 6, 2012

Party Time!

Last weekend we celebrated my youngest son's birthday. With Eli's birthday being in the middle of summer, it's almost always warm, if not not super hot!

We reserved a water slide bounce house, courtesy of my dad's store, A to Z Party Rental in Salem, OR. We asked Eli if he wanted a theme this year and he decided on a shark themed party since we were having a water slide. They go together, right?!

My initial thought was, "This will be fun!" However, I'm not very creative on my own when it comes to idea's so I began scouring the internet, mainly pinterest, for shark themed party ideas. And low and behold, I found a TON of awesome ideas just beckoning my name!

I began making a list of items we'd need to go shopping for. I was actually quite proud of myself this year. Usually, I procrastinate and then run around like a crazy woman!









 And there's the happy birthday boy! I think he had a pretty good day and I'd have to say it was a success! Happy Birthday, my sweet Monkey Man!