Feb 11, 2012

Layla Grace...oolala!


The other day I stumbled upon this very chic and sophisticated website, Layla Grace. The name itself is feminine and delicate. The very layout and design is appealing and I found myself lost, so to speak, searching and drooling over everything they offer.

Amazing lines such as Petunia Pickle Bottom (I look forward to the day when I can stock our store with that many Petunia Bags....oooooh heavens! That'll be the day!!!), Dwell Studio, J J Cole, Little Giraffe, BlaBla and so much more!

What's your favorite brand on Layla Grace? Mine is definitely Petunia Pickle Bottom...from diaper bags, clutches, cell phone accessories, and everything needed for your new arrival, Petunia wins hands down in my book.

Call me a diaper bag snob if you will but every time I get a new shipment of Petunia Bags in I drool, beg, and PLEAD with my husband to buy one for me! And my boys are WELL past the diapering years, at 7 and 9. Oh, well! One of these days I WILL splurge and buy myself a Cake Cameo Satchel for a night out on the town! ((....makes me giddy just thinking of getting a Cake Satchel...))!!!