Feb 5, 2015

The best hospital slipper?!? SNOOZIES!!!

I spent 2 nights in the hospital a few weeks back and I sure wish I'd had someone grab my Snoozies Slippers for me!

What are Snoozies you may ask? They are a slipper...well not really...well sorta! They are meant to fit snug like a sock, have grippies on the bottom, and are completely washable. I love mine! In fact, my 2 boys ask for a new pair every Christmas.

Snoozies come in a range of sizes from baby (oh-so-cute!), toddler, girls, boys, women, and men.

I've had several people ask about the sizing of them. They are meant to correlate with ones shoe size. And there's an added bonus...if you can't find the exact size you want in the women's, take a look at the girls tween sizes. The tween sizes go up to size 8/9 (larger than what I wear) so you actually get a larger range of styles to choose from. This works the same for the tween boy sizes as well!

We sell these all year round and have shipped to states that I wouldn't even expect, such as Hawaii! Crazy right?!

Check them out and let us know which style is your favorite!

And I know it may be early but we have an entire case of the skinnies coming in the end of this month, just in time for Easter and Mother's Day!

Happy Shopping!